The World's Most Beautiful Voyage - Whatever the Season
The seasons in Norway are very different from each other. The on board activities, menus in our restaurants and shore excursions change according to the time of year and the waters we sail in. Hurtigruten is the World’s most beautiful voyage whenever you sail with us. Each season brings with it new opportunities to experience a Hurtigruten voyage in an entirely different light, so to speak.
Scandinavia Tours - Reisegnister AS is agent for Hurtigruten. We offer you customized cruise packages with Hurtigruten and shore excursions.
Booking tel. +4799693854
Spring and the Arctic Awakening
A spring voyage provides more excursion options than any other season. That’s because in the spring you can experience three seasons in one journey traveling from a spring and summer climate in the south to full winter in the north, where you can participate in our winter excursions. It’s no wonder why this is a Norwegian’s favorite travel season. Plus, the locals know that only the spring itinerary visits the stunning Lyngenfjord, surrounded by majestic mountains and the sight of millions of migrating birds that return to the Arctic Coast during the spring.
- Three seasons of diversity in one journey
- More shore excursion offerings
- Breathtaking Lyngenfjord mountains
- Bird migrations and wildlife awakening
- World-famous Lyngenfjord fresh shrimp
Winter and Hunting the Light
Winter is perhaps the most special time to explore the wild and untamed Norwegian scenery. The landscape is snow-covered and you will always be on the hunt for the Northern Lights. Join various memorable Polar expeditions like a husky sled adventure or a snowmobile trip through a frozen landscape with beautiful views of the Arctic wilderness. This adventure will definitely satisfy your “bucket list.”
- Your chance to explore untamed Norway
- The best opportunity to witness the Aurora Borealis
- See live king crabs caught from the Barents Sea
- Witness the pristine Arctic Polar night skies
- Unique winter activities and snow adventures
Summer and the Midnight Sun
Summer shows pristine and green Norway at its Midnight Sun finest with long days and literally hours of spectacular sunset skies. The intense extended daylight above the Arctic Circle lasts around the clock, giving you more than enough time to discover the beautiful coastline. Join us on action-filled adventures under the Midnight Sun, such as our whale watching safari, RIB adventures or the Sea Eagle Safari. The feature fjord for summer is Geirangerfjord but you’ll find many other hidden fjords missed by the big ship cruises.
- 24 hours of daylight above the Arctic Circle
- Geirangerfjord plus local Norwegian favorite fjords
- Active adventures like Sea Eagle Safari and Kayaking
- Unique cultural and learning-based activities
Fall and the Autumn Gold
Our fall program includes a visit to the amazing Hjørundfjord, Norway’s local pick for fall fjord sights. Fall is harvest time and brings a bounty of local flavors on board, like the famous cloudberries. You’ll get closer to the cultural life, old traditions and local people during this time. With numerous on board activities, beautiful colors along the coast, exciting shore excursions and a chance of seeing the Northern Lights will surprise anyone who visits at this time of year.
Why Fall and Autumn Gold?
- Harvest bounty and the best local flavors
- Closer to cultural life and the old traditions
- Norwegian folk music on board
- Taste reindeer meat and cloudberries on deck
- Chance for Northern Lights above the Arctic Circle